View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Mitchell Shire Council
Are you a small business owner looking to boost your online presence? Our new Digital Marketing Workshop Series is here to help.
From March through to June, we’re hosting a series of events designed to help your business navigate marketing in an online world. These workshops will teach essential skills like:
- How to reach a wider audience on Facebook
- Ways to make your LinkedIn profile stand out
- The 6 best content ideas for Instagram
- Creating an e-newsletter people want to read
Come along to our launch event on Thursday 26th March at The Grove Hidden Valley to hear from a panel of industry experts, including:
- Grant Brookes (Brookford Consulting Group)
- Natalie Dowling (Words on a Page)
- Stacey Allison (GS Digital Agency)
- Karen Hollenbach (Think Bespoke)
- Caolan O’Connor (Regional Business Toolkit)
- Ashley Grebolo (Brookford Consulting Group)
Spend time asking questions, chatting to the experts and exploring which events in our workshop series are best for you.
Registration is essential. Take the next step to boost your business today!