View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Knox City Council
This workshop “Enhance Business Efficiency with the Cloud” is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Knox! The program is being delivered in Knox by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Knox City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars.
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
For more information about ASBAS Digital Solution program, visit https://asbas.melbourneinnovation.com.au, email us at email@example.com or call us on (03) 9490 1402.
This Week’s Topic: Enhance Business Efficency with the Cloud
Cloud computing gives you access to your business data and applications anywhere, at any time. Vast improvements to connectivity, lower costs of online storage, and faster processing now allow solutions to be delivered reliably, securely, and easily for a monthly fee.
Determine whether the cloud is right for your small business. Understand the risks and how to manage them. Discover cloud-based accounting software, customer relationship and project management tools.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Benefits of cloud computing for small business
- Free cloud storage such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Integrations to consolidate your data
- Working remotely using cloud-based applications for mobile
- This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand what cloud computing really means
- Streamline their processes and improve accessibility
- Walk away with an increased knowledge of cloud-based applications.
Register for this workshop to learn safe cloud computing for small business!
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **