View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Knox City Council
This workshop “Profile Building and Networking on LinkedIn” is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Knox!
The program is being delivered in Knox by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Knox City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
For more information about ASBAS Digital Solution program, visit https://asbas.melbourneinnovation.com.au, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9490 1402.
This Week’s Topic: Facebook for Small Business Simplified
A Facebook business page enables direct communication with your audience. It provides the opportunity for you to reveal the persona behind your brand. Followers will respond to the human side of your business as you interact through posts, comments, and shares.
Don’t be daunted or confused by this popular social media platform. Learn how to use Facebook to reach a targeted audience, build brand loyalty, increase your web traffic, and expose your business to potential customers and clients.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The benefits Facebook can offer your small business
- Setting up and customising a Facebook page for your small business
- Effectively using and managing your business page
- Targeting your audience and building a following
- Creating and sharing effective content that works to keep followers
- Tips, etiquette and functionality.
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Develop better social media comprehension
- Set up their own Facebook page effectively
- Increase engagement with their audience
Register for this workshop to learn how to create and maintain a Facebook page that will attract followers for your small business.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **