View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Melbourne Innovation Centre
This workshop “SEO Foundations for Small Business” is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email email@example.com for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Nillumbik and Banyule!
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Nillumbik Shire Council and Banyule City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
For more information about ASBAS Digital Solution program, visit https://asbas.melbourneinnovation.com.au, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9490 1402.
* * *
This Week’s Topic: SEO FOUNDATIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a marketing method that increases your website’s visibility in search engine results. Gone are the days of White Pages listings—now we’re talking Google and Amazon. Mobile technology has given control to consumers, so you need to position your small business where it can be found online.
Keywords play a pivotal role in SEO, alongside content, website updates, and various types of links.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Why SEO is critical for the success of your business
- Simple steps to optimise your website’s SEO
- Finding the best keywords for your industry using Google Keyword Planner tool
- How Google My Business can enhance your online presence
- SEO tips: what to do and what not to do
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand how to improve their website’s visibility in search rankings
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to optimise their website!
Register for this workshop to learn how to use SEO to improve your website’s search ranking and increase traffic for your business.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **