View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Nilumbik Shire Council
Whether you’re a bricks and mortar business or still at the drawing board, this workshop led by a digital expert with real-world small business experience spans the complete digital landscape.
Build your understanding of online advertising, search engines, websites, blogs and social media through practical exercises and real-life examples, then learn how to bring them all together into an effective online strategy that matches your objectives.
Learn from the success stories of those who have walked the same path before you, and find out why others have failed.
Get yourself on top of technical requirements, what hardware and software you’ll need, and what to ask for. Get help to decide whether to DIY or outsource and why you should get on board the cloud. Find out how to manage digital risk, privacy and cyber-security.
Feel better informed and ready-prepared to bring your business online at this essential Small Business Victoria workshop, one of many that have helped businesses get started in Victoria for more than 10 years.
Learn how to:
- Operate in the digital landscape
- Choose the technology you’ll need to do it
- Decide on a website and why you need one
- Get more from email
- Make the most of social media
- Manage risk, privacy and cyber-security
- Build your own action plan of next steps
- Access tools, templates, support and resources in future.