View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Mitchell Shire Council
Are you a small business owner looking to boost your online presence? Our new Digital Marketing Workshop Series it here to help.
Join us on Thursday 4th June to discover the importance of online reviews with expert advice from Caolan O’Connor.
88% of people trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. In fact, having a suite of positive customer reviews may be the single most effective marketing you can do. But asking for reviews can feel icky, and the fear of receiving a scathing review (deserved or not) can be paralysing. In this workshop, we’ll look at how you can encourage positive reviews, how to deal with the poor ones, and how to create a system for generating and managing your reviews.
By the end of the 45min webinar, participants will learn:
- Why “social proof” is so important to small and medium sized businesses and where to use them
- When you should (and shouldn’t) encourage online reviews, and how to do so
- How to deal with “bad reviews”
- How to create a “review funnel” for your business (or the system for getting reviews)
- Overview of some 3rd party tools that can help you manage, moderate and display your reviews.
Prior to attending this course, participants should:
- A verified Google My Business listing
- Logins to any review sites used
Further details of how to access this online webinar will be provided prior to the event date.
Registration is essential. Take the next step to boost your business today!