View Full Program > Event Information
Presented by Nilumbik Shire Council
It’s not just big business that wins government contracts. Small business, too, has an equal chance to make one of the largest buyers of products and services in Australia your next customer.
Understand how each level of government – local, state and federal – is different and get to grips with the terminology, the protocols and processes that must be followed when bidding for government tenders and grants or responding to requests to quote.
Learn how to make your proposal stand out and find out how your business will be evaluated at this workshop specifically designed by government to demystify the application process.
Get the inside story straight from the mouths of the decision makers on where to source opportunities and take away useful resources, checklists and templates, hints and practical tips to follow.
Winning government business is possible. Find out how at this Small Business Victoria workshop, one of many that have helped businesses in Victoria get started for more than 10 years.
Learn how to:
- Become a supplier to local, state and federal governments
- Understand the way the public sector buys goods and services
- Communicate and engage, both within and across government departments
- Market your capabilities
- Source opportunities
- Apply for grants, tender and submit bids, or respond to requests to quote
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Maximise opportunities for success
- Access tools, templates, support and resources in future.